Subject: [Leica] selling used camera gear from Canada to USA
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Mon Sep 20 18:07:22 2004

Thanks Tom, this is good to know.   For some reason, I had a problem with
UPS in the past (I can't recall exactly what, it may have had to do with
them refusing to insure a package), and have been using Fed Ex lately.

-dan c.

At 09:00 PM 20-09-04 -0400, Leica Users Group wrote:
>If you ship it via UPS the recipient will be required to pay an extra
(substantial) charge. I suggest avoiding them. I can't remember exactly
what they call the charge, whether it is "duty" or something else; but the
declared contents will not avoid the charge. I have been maddened by this
more than once.