Subject: [Leica] Re: FW: Black and White C41 Film
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Sep 21 19:47:22 2004

The scratches aren't in uniform locations and I've managed to reduce
them - but it's still frustrating. I don't think they are artifacts of
the scanner or something it's putting there because if it were they
would tend to be in the same location every times - which they are
not. It's the way I'm squeegeeing the film I think.

Adam