Subject: [Leica] Re: FW: Black and White C41 Film
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Sep 22 07:19:02 2004

Adam,

You might consider building one of these homemade film dryers.
http://www.shutterbug.net/features/0902sb_how/index.html

I built one and it's simple to put together, inexpensive, small, easy to
store, works well and quickly, and I don't need to squeegee my film (=no
scratches)...the film dries on the reels and comes out flat flat flat
compared to film I used to drip-dry.

I wouldn't develop without it.

-Aaron

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Re: FW: Black and White C41 Film)