Subject: [Leica] Aviation Photography
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Tue Sep 21 20:43:25 2004

Thought that I would post a new gallery showing one of my passions --
aviation photography. Unfortunately none were shot with Leica (I didn't
have one at the time) but with Olympus gear and lenses. I don't have all
that many shots scanned yet but thought that this might give a 'sampler' of
what I get to do from time to time.
        http://gallery.leica-users.org/Aviation-Work

Hopefully I'll get a chance to shoot with the Leica soon.

As always, comments of all types welcome.

Barry H