Subject: [Leica] Re: FW: Black and White C41 Film
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Wed Sep 22 03:16:04 2004

Just to connect threads (Eric here of R8 scratch thread).

I was chasing down scratches on my TCN (which I shoot nearly exclusively).
Turned out that it was the sleeves that my photo labs was using.
They did some testing for me and confirmed this.
Happened with Fuji NPH as well.  Seems these films are somehow softer.

When they develop my film they put the full film strip loosely in to plastic
bags.
Works well for me - no scratches.

Eric

www.faneuil.net