Subject: [Leica] R8 film scratch - way to prevent/fix?
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Wed Sep 22 03:09:06 2004

Thanks all-

Will put it through it paces this weekend and see what the R8 can do.
Adorama only offers extended warranty purchase on new or demo stock.
This is Used Ex+, so I have a 100 day money back only.

Interestingly, KEH sells extended warranties for all their merchandise, new,
demo OR used.

living, learning, shooting film,
Eric