Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Wed Sep 22 23:35:40 2004

"photographer David Cavagnaro says much the same thing about his move from
Marin County California to Decorah Iowa... and my brother says virtually the
same thing about his move from a railroad executive in San Francisco to an
organic farmer/road salt distributor in rural Wisconsin.  Likewise for me.
I'll take a few acres of dirt over urban asphalt and concrete any day.
Doug Herr"

Gene, Doug..   I grew up in Chicago...Lived the past 20 years in San Jose
and now greatly enjoy being an organic farmer in Washington State...Note: I
was not "High Tech"  I generally worked for non profits....  Jon