Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Sep 23 02:54:58 2004

IIIf BD (1950)
5cm f1.5 Summarit
3.5cm Summaron f3.5
9cm f4 Elmar
VIOOH etc etc

Gets used for shooting all sorts of things, see the gallery (Brian's one and
the
    user's gallery). Rarely use the Elmar.

Nothing feels like a classic III, including M's, although I still covet a
good
MP, for a very cheap price...well I can hope! The D1 and D2 have absolutely
nothing like the same feel and I speak as someone who bought a D1 and has
decided against a D2. I don't dismiss the RD-1 or its successor, provided
that
it is (a) affordable and (b) well-built - and MUST be compatible with LTM
lenses!

If I can continue to work with B&W C41 I will. I think it far preferable to
digital...even though I use PS to "print" the scanned negs.

Glad to hear that so many of you have still got them and use them AND
treasure them.

I was begining to think this was a N'lux users group ;-)

Peter Dzwig