Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Wed Sep 22 09:36:28 2004

>Who still uses their LTM camera? And which camera or cameras, lens or
>lenses do you like to use?

Greg, I do. My latest purchase is a 1949 vintage IIIc and lately I've
used it most. It's smooth and functions as nicely as a new camera. I
also have a IIIf RD and a IIIb that I use less frequently but still use,
nevertheless. The album I posted on the Leica Gallery of military
aircraft at the Robins Air Force Base Air Museum were taken with the
IIIc and a 35mm Summaron for the most part.

Newer cameras come and go but Leica TM models will live forever! :^)

Walker

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll)