Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: john at scocca.org (John Scocca)
Date: Thu Sep 23 09:39:46 2004

I still use my  IIIb, freshly CLA'd and working like a charm.  I use
two 5 cm f: 3.5 Elmars, one coated and the other not, a 9 cm f:4 Elmar,
and a 2.8 cm f:6.3 Hektor as OEM kit, and a Jupiter f:2 as my "fast"
lens.  This was my first Leica, bought at Monument Photo in East
Baltimore, defunct since the riots of '68.  I paid $35 for the camera
and the Hektor (+viewer) and later got an Elmar for $20.  All prices US
:-)
ah for the good old days.

cheers,
John Scocca