Subject: [Leica] The Well Hung Photographer
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Sep 23 17:49:42 2004

> This "M as a weapon" thread reminds me - I'm still waiting for the first
> report of the arrest of a LUGer boarding a plane carrying an
> Abrahamson-equiped winder. And the fact that we have not heard of such
> an encounter in the three years since 9/11/01 serves to remind us that
> the phrase "airport security" is an oxymoron. ;-)

Don't laugh, but I board a plane with much trepidations
these days, whenever I carry a Leica with a rapidwinder.

Speaking of morons, a few weeks ago, I was travelling with a 4x5
camera and a  security type opened a box of sheet film
while I was not looking (I was answering questions from one
of his colleagues).    The box was wrapped with rubber
bands and had a label that clearly says "light sensitive materal -
do not open".  Arrrrrggggghhhh !

- Phong

Replies: Reply from george at imagist.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] So folks laugh at a 35 digi back?)
Reply from george at imagist.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] questions from digi-space)