Subject: [Leica] The Well Hung Photographer
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu Sep 23 18:30:26 2004

>On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 14:14, B. D. Colen wrote:
>>  It's not spotting you in Newsweek that worries me, Feli, it's spotting
>  > you in Guantanamo. ;-)
>
>A stay in that place sounds about as much fun as jumping on a bicycle
>without a seat.

I think I remember seeing a confidential memo from Donald Rumsfield
approving of the use of seatless bicycles as a torture method at
Guantanamo.

The problem was that the memo was also sent to Abu Graib as well.

The Abu Graib photos were definitely *NOT* taken with a Leica. Bad
focus, terrible cropping, and even worse metering. What were they
thinking! And having the date stamp on them? So amateurish. We know a
LUGger would have done better.

OK, this wasn't meant as troll bait, so please DO NOT REPLY to this
message on-list. :-)

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura