Subject: [Leica] RE: Added new photograph to LUG gallery
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Sep 25 16:43:52 2004

Tom

Thanks for looking. Both the 'newly weds' and the 'couple in a bar' were
taken with a Noctilux. I can't remember the aperture for the newly weds
shot, but I'm certain that the couple photograph was at f1 - it was very
dark in the bar.

There was no movement in the newly weds photograph - they were pretty
much glued together :-)

Steve