Subject: [Leica] Leica donation to students
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Sat Sep 25 18:56:38 2004

Well, if y'all would put your brilliant minds to work, you might be able to
take some of this idea and turn it into something actually
profitable/feasible. I'm not saying this is the end-all of this idea. It's a
kernel, and not a bad idea. So get outta the armchair and contribute a
little something! ;-)

Kit