Subject: [Leica] Some close-up streetshots
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Sep 26 13:16:03 2004

http://gallery.leica-users.org/vehicles

Is it true it's getting harder and harder to make street photography these
days? - Not only in N.Y.C. and in public parks with playing children?

The other day there was a very little open-air circus near my home. The
artists were rehearsing their show; wearing their casual clothes, what
looked funny. I wanted too make some photos, but they strongly disliked that.

Ok, so I made some close-up shots from their vehicels. But I think the shot
of the clown in bathing clothes would have been funnier.

Didier