Subject: [Leica] Check out new the Voigtlander M mount models
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sun Sep 26 16:17:48 2004

The 40/1.4 actually has the word "classic" written on it.   Isn't it a bit
early for the maker to designate it as such?   Besides, what if Coca-Cola
finds out?

In Japan, there is a special version of that lens available with only
single coating, instead of the more usual multi-coating.  Apparently they
like crappy images there.