Subject: [Leica] Re:appetite suppresent
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 21:21:24 2004

before you pass along anything you see on the internet -- or anywhere else,
for that matter -- you should check www.snopes.com under the "urban myth"
category -- this business with the hogs and the vegetarians sounds as
plausable as
the guys with the dog, the stick of dynamite, and the new truck that they
took
rabbit hunting.... or some such.

c trentelman

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Re:appetite suppresent)