Subject: [Leica] What SHOULD the week at Photokina bring? Open back Mloading
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon Sep 27 16:00:37 2004

Ahhhhhhh but B.D. mon ami, the secret is in how one holds it in their teeth.
:-)

Like the old pirate days and their daggers. In the mouth and you never
put
the sharp side inwards to the mouth! Otherwise one could have a big
smile
factor! ;-)

M base plate? Piece of cake! Twist and off!

I usually stick the baseplate between my teeth, with the bottom up.
Otherwise I run the risk of filling the inside with drool...
8-)

Feli

Into mouth always in teeth, held firmly but not clenching. You snap base
plate off and into the mouth so the plate edges are up with the lock
screw
to the right side of the mouth. Change film with eyes closed, take base
plate and set to bottom of upturned camera, lock and loaded!  ;-) Shoot
few frames, click-click and a way you go taking real pictures.:-)

Now remember it has everything to do with KISS!    "Keep it simple sweet
heart!" ;-)

And do it faster than you can read this. ;-)

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] What SHOULD the week at Photokina bring? Open back Mloading)