Subject: [Leica] What SHOULD the week at Photokina bring? Open back M loading
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 16:22:14 2004

In a message dated 9/27/2004 5:59:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
feli@creocollective.com writes:
After you had to thread a Mitchell everything else seems simple.
8-)

Feli
HAR!  Indeed!  Even an Auricon was no slouch in the loading department.  I
could do one in about 20 sconds.  A Mitchell took about two minutes, one of
the
reasons I went to Aaton in my last years of film.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] What SHOULD the week at Photokina bring? Open back M loading)