Subject: [Leica] Getting copies of Photographers Forum/Sal DiMarco interview
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Sep 27 21:57:56 2004

Brian:  It didn't quite work that way for me.  I did meet up with a pair of
buxom British women in some hill town in Provence, who were nice enough to
take a picture of my wife and me with my black-taped M4-P.  As she handed
it back to me, she remarked, "That's a *veddy* nice camera, isn't it?"

I guess if I'd peeled the tape off the red dot, I'd have been in *real*
trouble, wouldn't I?  :-)

--Peter