Subject: [Leica] Getting copies of Photographers Forum/Sal DiMarco interview
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Sep 27 21:57:54 2004

Ahhh, Tuscany.   And Pienza!  I loved that town.  And the drive to it.  And
everything around it.  I wanna go back.

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/italy/tuscanfarm.htm
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/italy/seniorbench.htm
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/italy/siblingrival_bw.htm

M4-P, 35 and 50 Summicrons, the late, lamented Kodak Supra 400 shot at
200.  The farm was scanned from a minilab print, the others are film
scans.  From 2001.

My whole Italy set can be found, oddly enough, at
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/italy/index.htm

Ken, say "ciao" for me.  Ditto If you go to Volterra--the road to it is one
of the most beautiful drives I have ever taken.

--Peter