Subject: [Leica] Ceasarean Sections...the Photographer's Downfall
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 08:20:12 2004

My wife is an obstetrician who usually performs about fifteen percent of 180
deliveries per year via caesarean section.  She believes that the surgery is
harder on the fathers...who have not had epidural blocks...than on the
mothers and the fathers often forget to photograph the procedure or have
their heads down between their knees.  Smelling salts are kept in the
delivery rooms for the dads, not for the moms.

Buzz Hausner