Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Wed Sep 29 13:33:17 2004

Leica has responded in part by offering the a la carte Leica.  But have you
seen the prices?    Do I really want to spend upwards of $4,000 USD for the
privilege of picking the colour of my camera?  Are there enough people out
there willing to do so to keep Leica afloat?

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon)
Reply from attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon)