Subject: [Leica] Re: Studio Flash Help
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Wed Sep 29 13:36:05 2004

Use two lights, if you want- one instance of this 'split' lighting in
nature was a young lady in a corner room, looking out onto a street, and
her face was light primarily by light reflected of a building across
from the window at which she sat. The back of her head was lit- sort of
a rim light effect from the other window in the room where the sun was
diffused by some sheer curtains.
That was the most noticeable instance I've ever seen, but I have seen
similar situations where reflected light seemed to be another source....
My 2 cents worth