Subject: [Leica] France...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 29 19:07:38 2004

Steve Barbour showed

> 3 recent impressions...
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-74715.html
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-74716.html
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-74717.html<<<<<<<<<>

Now Steve mon ami,
Considering the  LUG conversations of the past several days about bulls in
pasture, geese in heat, and wild foxes, you should've been taking greater
care with these mean ass looking woolly creatures. As I see one with horns
who appears to be giving you the eye! ;-)

OK seriously , nice work. I like the foot sticking out as it kind of adds a
touch of intrigue as to who did it belong to?

And the church shot is using the light angle well, sort of a shadow side,
therefore bringing out the detail and shape of the statue better than a
straight on flat light look.

ted