Subject: [Leica] What's short for Barnak? Barney, that's what...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Sep 30 08:05:05 2004

Hey, John - The first suggestion is actually a quite clever platform for
a new campaign...

Shoot digital like the pros -
Then we'd have a classy photo of a big name photographer with an M7 in
one hand, and a roll of slide film, or tri-x, or whatever in the other,
held toward the camera....

Shoot digital like...Mary Ellen Mark.

Shoot digital like Elliot Erwitt.

And then a line that says..

All you need is a Leica M 7, and a roll of 35 mm film to have the
world's best full-frame, 35 mm, 25 megapixle camera. Scan the images
yourself, or have the scanning done by your processor.

Leica M 7 - Classic 20th Century Technology for 21st Century Results.

:-)

B. D.