Subject: [Leica] Billingham Alice bag
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 1 17:04:45 2004

> I have one of these. Best damn M bag on the planet. But you're right.
> You
> have to watch out what street you're walking down on the way to the
> country
> club, so as the riffraff doesn't assault you. New from the shop, the
> bag looks
> like something from the COACH store and wouldn't look out of place in
> Town and Country magazine. Cheers and tally ho indeed. BUT I've had mine
> for about three years now and have abused it relentlessly. It's got
> stains,
> some coffee, some my blood, and scratches and although it still has that
> look that says "stiff upper lip", it now looks more like something that
> wouldn't look out of place in a group shot of the Desert Rats, rather
> than a country estate.
>
> Feli

Is there somonewhere I can send it to have it pre stressed? Acid Washed?

Hire a REAL person to go out and have adventures with it to give it that
"lived in not really so expensive" look?

I know there are people you can hire who will wash and wear your jeans
repeatably for you.
Wear them to Raves and get mugged in a dark alley with them.

All at an accelerated rate so I can blend in by next Thursday.

Maybe if there was a thing which went round and round like a cement mixer
with rocks in it and ultra bright florescent lights along the edges!?

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Billingham Alice bag)
Reply from jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden) ([Leica] Billingham Alice bag)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Billingham Alice bag)