Subject: [Leica] Billingham Alice bag
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Fri Oct 1 17:11:06 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 17:04, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Is there somonewhere I can send it to have it pre stressed? Acid Washed?
>
> Hire a REAL person to go out and have adventures with it to give it that
> "lived in not really so expensive" look?

Maybe you can hire some kid to repeatedly roll himself down a muddy hillside
with the bag in hand. No cameras in it of course, but maybe a dumbbell or two
to keep things realistic. At night you could dry and bleach it under an
arc-light without the fresnel glass. Watch out for retina sunburn.

Cheers,

Feli