Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon/drugs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Oct 2 18:08:02 2004

On 10/2/04 5:55 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com> typed:

> I hear ya. I had my lower right wisdom tooth plowed slowly out of my
> head over 70 minutes. For the past week, I've been floating on Demerol,
> but now I have only Advil to kill the pain.
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA

I had my deep roots scraped this week for two hours after enough Novocain to
set my ears ringing and they told be to go out and buy myself some Tylenol
at the Quick Mart.

I thought I deserved some REAL drugs.
But then I caught bug which distracted me.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/