Subject: [Leica] Re: Zeiss Ikon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Oct 2 18:14:45 2004

On 10/2/04 5:54 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com> typed:

> I wasn't speaking of the MP or M7, but the Leicas that you design
> yourself looks-wise. Wasn't that just about the only offering they had
> at Photokina?
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA

The 12 year old digital masturbation thing I didn't see nor do I agree with.

And I think the influx of rangefinder lens and body options including
digital bodies are in the end going to keep Leica alive. Not kill it.
I guess I'm a capitalist as I think competition almost always ends up being
a positive thing.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon