Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW week 12 (yes week 12)
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Oct 3 06:07:10 2004

Eric:

> http://www.faneuil.net/2004/2004-11.htm

>Most of the shoot was practically at eye level.
>My best shots were when I aiming nearly straight down into the kids faces.
>Upturned faces in the indirect outdoor light made theirs eye really >pop<
>(well, not really pop, but y'know what I mean).

Rules are made to be broken.  I think your picture is very well done.
Besides, if every single shot is at eye level, then they all start to look
the same after a while.

I'm happy with my attempts to shoot from higher than eye level:

http://canid.com/johanna/long_way_up.html
http://canid.com/johanna/reaching_up.html

--
Eric