Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Oct 3 06:37:17 2004

Why are they "probably better"? Just because Zeiss put their name on
them?! Only two are not just ported Cosina lenses. I am not knocking
Cosina lenses, they are good. However, better than the latest Asph
formulations (I have used or own 21, 24, 35, 50 and 90) is difficult to
imagine.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Zeiss faq on lens quality)
Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Zeiss Ikon)