Subject: [Leica] WTB: 21 f3.4
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Oct 3 06:45:54 2004

Henning did a great comparison of all the 21s for LHSA. His conclusions
were

- that the 21ASPH was the best all round with no regard to cost,
- that the 21/3.4 SA had the lowest distortion,
- that the 21/4 VC was a close second on both counts,
- and, that Tom A's 21VC was better than the one he ordered after
testing Tom's :-)

John Collier

Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] WTB: 21 f3.4)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net) ([Leica] WTB: 21 f3.4)