Subject: [Leica] Too much shooting LF
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Oct 3 18:01:19 2004

> sterility) correctness.
>
> I think I need to take a chill pill......and enjoy the emotionality of the
> Leica images of people and places.
>
> Anyone else feel this way?
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net

I have found that a foray into LF shooting gets me re exited about my hand
held 35mm work and it makes me illogically a better 35mm shooter.

I don't know why but I've felt and said this for decades.

If you find your 35mm hand held juices drying up.
Go out and shoot with your view camera for a day or week.
When you pick up your Leica again it will be like a kid with a new toy.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/