Subject: [Leica] The Times Have Changed
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Oct 3 22:16:58 2004

My experience from last week.....  I asked for hand inspection.  No problem.
They used a separate "tissue sampler" for each roll of film ( I had 75
rolls).  Each sampler was separately brushed across all 6 surfaces of the
individual roll of film.  They even asked me to remove the plastic baggies I
had put the film into.....

I was lucky though... the 2 guys in front of me had to do the shoe removal
thing before passing through the metal detector.  Then the second layer
screening ( wand) but before they did the wand, they made the 2 guys sit on
a chair and show the BOTTOMS of their feet to the Security guy.  ( note, not
the shoes, but their naked feet bottom).  So what were those guys supposed
to be carrying on the bare bottoms of their shoes?  Used gum?  Dr. Scholl's
bunion pads?

The real problem is that the guys that think up these inspections are more
nutty than the guys they are trying to catch.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] The Times Have Changed)