Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Oct 4 00:26:42 2004

I've used the SP (years ago).

http://www.dlridings.com/stlouis.htm

The middle picture in the first row and the single vertical in the second
row were taken with it.

It pains me to remember why I quit using it (I was going to "fix" it. Left
it in a shoebox when I left the US).

I had my Leicas at the time. I liked the 50 on it (it was all I had). I do
remember thinking "wow, I'm never going to "fix" my M3".

Daniel