Subject: [Leica] Oslo : walk home on Sunday
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Oct 4 01:12:48 2004

Walked back to my flat smirking the whole way. I just couldn't believe BD
would set himself up like that :)

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/041003/

Don't worry. I won't be pestering you with this kind of stuff too much. I
camera. I'll never see it again.

Then again, she might not. Here in Sweden school kids have to do a couple
of weeks of practical work a year. Just so they can get the feel of the
requirements a work place makes (being on time etc) and possibly
discovering what they do NOT want to do (if they get a bad place). We
thought "Why not?". My brother-in-law is the whatever-you-call-it of a
state park in Illinois (he's in charge ... "Ranger"?) and we arranged for
her to work there for two weeks. She _might_ not want to make the trip
with new equipement (she uses the A70 quite nicely).

http://hem.passagen.se/ridings/paw2004/36b.jpg

She'll be staying on for two more weeks after the required two weeks of
work and I'm sending my oldest son with her ... to get him registered to
vote and cancel out at least one of those who have not seen the light.

It's raining in Oslo.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] Oslo : walk home on Sunday)
Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Oslo : walk home on Sunday)