Subject: [Leica] WAS: " LIFE " NOW Greg Locke does Africa! ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Oct 4 16:54:35 2004

Greg Locke said:
> ..and, Ted, just in case you getting were worried I had given up the road
> for the easy domestic life in St. John's, I just found out I'm headed to
> Africa in November ...with Leica's in hand along with the new tools of the
> trade, digital camera, mini-disc recorder, pocket PC and a satellite
> phone.
>
> Life is a hoot!  ...if you choose to experience it to the full...right?<

Way to go Greg!! Good on you, I bet you'll work yer ass off and love it!

I always thought one of the great assignment moments were a call from the
photo editor... "Pack your bags and fly down to Montreal first thing in the
morning because you and Bob are flying to Paris tomorrow evening ."

"OK, sounds good to me !"  Then I'd yell to my wife, "Hey dear forget dinner
tomorrow night I'm going to Paris.."

And she'd respond, "Pity, have a nice time."

Have a good and safe one mon ami as I'm sure it'll be warmer than on the "
Rock" for the winter!  What are shooting ?

ted

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Personal airport security REALLY OFF TOPIC)
Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] WAS: " LIFE " NOW Greg Locke does Africa! ;-))