Subject: [Leica] Senior Expo
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Mon Oct 4 18:32:55 2004

Every year the Senior Center in my town (of which I am a card-carrying
member) holds the Senior Expo with exhibits and programs of interest to
us geezers.  I usually attend in order to pick up free stuff and eat
cookies.  This year I was asked to "take a few pictures" of the chair
aerobics class in progress during the event.  Although the M6 was in
the bag with me, I sold out and used the Canon 10D, Sigma 15-30, and,
horribile dictu, a twinkie flash.

Some results are at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Senior-Expo-2004

Roy