Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Oct 4 19:14:00 2004

The Nikon glass, Leica body combination is in current revival with the
Cosina lenses. It's precisely why I don't like using the CV lenses, as it
reminds me of their 60-70's tonality.
Having been literally brought up on the coolness of Leitz, Zeiss, and
Schneider glass, the 'nikon' look grates on my visual sensibility.
S. Dimitrov