Subject: [Leica] Re:rangefinder cameras, what's left to improve
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 4 20:05:19 2004

only thing I can think of is ...well...of course....

um

well, nothing, actually. I still think they got it right with the M3 and
it's
all been downhill from there, with the possible addition of a rewind crank,
which I bought from Marty Forscher 26 years ago for a lousy $20, take THAT
Leica with your high priced immitation.

ct