Subject: [Leica] Re: cheap film camera
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 6 06:24:51 2004

there's lots:

A Nikon F2 with normal lens can be had for under $300 -- built like a brick,
marvelous, has meter, usually.

Canon FT-QL cameras -- camera and lens uunder $200 -- built like a brick,
marvelous camera, totally reliable.

Pentax Spotmatic

and there are many more, but those are the best -- hell, you could buy a
Canon F body for $250 with a lens, top of the line, pro camera line leader.
All
these have through the lens meters.

c trentelman