Subject: [Leica] WAS: " LIFE " NOW Greg Locke does Africa! ;-)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Oct 5 16:32:58 2004

At 1:56 PM -0700 10/5/04, Ted Grant wrote:
>Greg Locke said:
>>>...but I've still never been to Victoria or Vancouver :^)<<<<,
>
>Greg,
>Well what the hell eh?, By pass Vancouver as it's just another great
>big monstorus over crowded city with too many people, way too many
>cars and way tooooooo many people with an attitude problem towards
>other folks.

With that sort of write-up no wonder we start getting an attitude! :-)

>  Combined with
>no patiences when it comes to driving !

Whereas driving in Victoria requires an incredible amount of
patience, as it appears no-one is aggressive enough to drive over
20mph, and that only in the passing lane!

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: Greg Locke does Africa! ; -) NOW: Victoria Vs. Vancouver! ; -))