Subject: [Leica] Photokina and such
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Oct 6 11:09:33 2004

>Henning - very much enjoyed your gallery - I'm very jealous - will
>have to think about a trip to the next one.
>
>ernie

Thanks, Ernie. I really enjoyed this visit. The last time I went was
8 years ago, and I don't recall having as much fun that time.
Probably because of the LUGgers I finally came face to face with.

BTW, my wife enjoyed the show very much as well, even though she
professes (and has often proven) that she dislikes anything with
'buttons' intensely. She even accepted the shot with the Cologne
Cathedral behind her in good humour.....

Remember, this is my wife who gave me an M7 a year and a half ago for
Christmas. I am fortunate.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design