Subject: [Leica] Bronica
From: jbilin at axionet.com (B Bradbury)
Date: Tue Oct 5 16:36:37 2004

----- > Bronica has the 645 rangefinder, with 45 and 65mm lenses, but no
> 35mm. And if you want a new 645, you better act fast, as Tamron is
> discontinuing Bronica cameras.

The one I was refering to definately was a 35mm. I've since found a
reference to it in a book (the handbook of photographic equipment) published
in 1981. Unfortunately it just mentions the camera and gives no details. I
think the camera was anounced but never actualy went into production.

Replies: Reply from craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder) ([Leica] Bronica)
Message from jbilin at axionet.com (Jacques Bilinski) ([Leica] Bronica)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Bronica)