Subject: [Leica] OT: I need a cheap FILM camera
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Wed Oct 6 04:08:52 2004

Olympus OM-1 is my "gift" of choice to aspiring photographers in our family.

But, alas these are getting a little ling in the tooth so the next round
will be used Nikon FM's.
Lots of lenses and accessories and service available.

...and it becomes the 2nd body should aspiring young photographers expands
the kit.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com