Subject: [Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Wed Oct 6 08:02:44 2004

Thanks Dan,

Nice shots. I can't tell too much about the lens from the B&W, but the
colour certainly looks good.

I'm sort of feeling that I should have got a 90 instead of the 75, but
at the same time, I use a 50 mostly and a 35. I think the 75 is just
not far enough off the 50 length for me. Anyway, I'll try and give it a
work out, shame to have such an expensive beast and not give it a ride.
But, I think I'll end up just walking around with the 50 as an only
lens. I don't want to carry stuff and I like the discipline it creates.

Do you use your much in comparison to other lenses?

Thanks again.

Matt.