Subject: [Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Wed Oct 6 08:59:32 2004

Matt...I'm a bit in your boat.   I haven't used any of my Leica gear in
literally years, and I recently decided to sell off the excess while there
is still a market for it.   So my extra 35, 50 and 90 are now gone, but
I've decided to stick with my core lenses; 12, 35, 50, 75, 90, and 135.
The 135 is theoretically for sale, but I think I'm asking too high a price
for it to move, which is probably OK for now.

When I bought the 90/2 ASPH I used it in situations where I formerly would
have used the 75, if that helps your decision making process at all.   But
I found the 90 to be a bit "harsher" than the 75, so if I were still a
heavy user of my M system, I think there would still be a use for my 75.

I'm taking a non credit photo course right now, and I will be using my M6
with my old 35 for it, so maybe I'll catch the bug again.

-dan c.

Message from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Leica R lens question - 180mm)
Message from mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan) ([Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?)