Subject: [Leica] Magazines WAS Bought a bottle of beer instead of walking
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Oct 7 04:20:20 2004

Daniel,
Lenswork has been a very high quality publication for many years.  I
believe that you can see most of the magazine at
http://www.lenswork.com/ although I prefer the dead tree version.

As to Aperture, that is a personal decision.  I find that only 1 out of
50 issues to have any value for me.  Possibly, they are so leading edge
that in a few years there will be value for me, or not.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com