Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Oct 7 18:02:49 2004

Ken,
Delta's restrictions depend vary much on how full the plane is.  If the
plane is about 75% full then if one of your carry on bags is a little
large then that is accommodated.  However, once the load gets much
beyond that then the little chrome carry on checkers are enforced and
larger bags must be checked.

I must say, that I have never had any problem carrying a Lowepro Dryzone
backpack into the cabin.  The fine print would include the front pockets
are not stuffed full and it will fit under the seat.

Don
Who lives in the heart of the Delta empire.

dorysrus@mindspring.com